What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth and achieve the smile you have always dreamed of! Using advanced 3D computer-imaging technology, a complete treatment plan can be developed, from start to finish, based on your Invisalign Provider’s prescription. A series of aligners are then custom-made for your teeth. By wearing of each aligner for one to two weeks, teeth will be able to move little by little throughout the aligner series, until they reach the projected final position!
- Since Invisalign aligners are nearly invisible, orthodontic movements can be accomplished unnoticeably, which allows treatment to fit seamlessly with your lifestyle and day-to-day interactions with others!
- The ability to remove your aligners means you are able to eat and drink what you want during treatment. This also means you can brush and floss easier, allowing you to maintain good oral hygiene!
- The absence of metal brackets and wires means less irritation to your mouth!
- No metal and wire adjustments also means less time at the dentist’s chair!
- Finally, you will be able to view your virtual results even before you begin treatment, so you can see what your straightened teeth will look like, instead of having to imagining it!
The cost of Invisalign is dependent on the complexity of your issue and your course of treatment. As a general rule, the cost is comparable to traditional fixed braces.
To get started with Invisalign, make an appointment for an initial consultation with your Invisalign Provider today!